Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Online Makeup Haven

Look what arrived in the mail today! I’m so happy! :)




If you live in the Philippines, you might be having the same problem as I am - finding good quality and branded make-up. That’s why I’m really happy to share with you my latest online discovery and that is www.tameraonline.com.

They have the best brands which I am looking for and the good news is they ship anywhere in the Philippines too! Shopping make-up is such a bliss! And not just that, aside from make-up, they also have Skin Care, Body Care products and even Fragrances. So I suggest you visit their shop now lovelies!

Now, going back to the items I received, I will be using these Physician Formula products starting tomorrow and I’ll tell you what I think about it. Well honestly, it looks very promising because I need make-up that is not too harsh (I breakout easily) and I think Physicians Formula just has it. Let’s see what will happen, I’ll keep you posted on my review lovelies!



Xoxo, Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment